Does A Lot Go Into Selecting The Right Vape Juice?
There was a time when vapers had limited options when choosing e-liquid. However, today they have a lot of options available in the market. There are options like choosing e-liquids with high PG content, which means less vapor, or high VG content, freebase, nicotine salts, etc. Nevertheless, having so many options often confuses beginners. Let’s take a look at the different types of vape juices that suites an individual’s taste and preference.
How important is it to familiarise yourself with e-juice terms?
Familiarizing with the terms related to e-juice will help you understand which one is right for you. You can easily fathom by reading suggestions related to it from trusted websites found online. Offering a wide variety of flavors helps vapers to have a custom-made vaping experience. You will get a unique experience tailored to suit your vaping needs.
A few terms related to e-juice includes nasty juice, nicotine salts, MTL, DTL, PG, VG, and hybrid e-liquid. Nasty juice is the most popular e-juices brand that you people should consider. It is due to their selection of exotic as well as a flavourful range of e-liquids that it is acclaimed around the world.
Choose the strength of the nicotine
No matter what you are using, a regular e-cigarette or an advanced one, you need to choose the strength you want your nicotine to be. This needs appropriate knowledge reading e-juices. The recommendation is to not choose low-level nicotine as it will not satisfy your vaping needs. Furthermore, it will become difficult for you to quit or reduce smoking traditional cigarettes. However, it is not advisable to choose a juice, which has a high level of nicotine as consuming it will display symptoms of nausea or rapid heartbeat. So here’s how you can strike a balance.
- People who are heavy or chain smokers, smoking 15 or above cigarettes in a day need to select e-liquids having high nicotine levels, 2% or above. This will help the chain smokers to quench their thirst or satisfy the cravings without actually consuming traditional cigs.
- People who smoke occasionally or are non-heavy smokers need to choose e-juices having lower nicotine content.
- Generally, everyone, irrespective of how much they smoke, should start from lower nicotine levels and increase when and if they need.
Other factors to consider for choosing the right vape juice
- If you are a heavy smoker and want that strong throat hit, then it is better to go for a higher PG e-juice. This hits the throat in the same way as the traditional cigarette does.
- If you smoke less and want a smoother throat hit, then you should go for nicotine salts.
- If you want a substitute for your conventional cigarettes, then go for either higher PG content e-juices or a pod system.
When you choose a reliable association, you will find they offer more options; nicotine shots are one of them. It helps you to add nicotine to e-liquids, which do not contain nicotine. It is now clear that a lot goes into the process of selecting the right vape juice. Keep exploring to find the right match for your vaping needs.