Double Chin Removal Singapore: Can Double Chin be Removed Naturally?
Double chin (otherwise known as “submental fullness”) is a condition in which the area underneath the chin and extending behind the neck has increased fatty tissue, both above and below the jawline. It typically appears in men and women with age; it may be exacerbated by weight gain or loss, which can cause sagging skin to be more visible – but double chins may also occur in young people who share certain physical traits like bone structure.
Double chin removal may be on your wishlist if your appearance makes you feel bad about yourself. You may find out more information on double chin removal in Singapore over here. Now, there are several factors that contribute to the development of this deformity:
- Elevated fat pad – a fat pad located just under your skin over your entire jawline can create a “double chin” appearance.
- Sagging skin – as we get older, our skin loses its elasticity and begins to sag, making the fatty deposits below the chin more visible.
- Genetics – some people are simply born with a more pronounced double chin due to their bone structure.
- Weight gain or loss – when you gain or lose weight, it can cause the skin and muscles of the neck to stretch and become lax, leading to a noticeable double chin.
- Smoking – cigarettes contain toxins that damage collagen and elastin in the skin, leading to sagging and wrinkles.
- Excessive alcohol consumption – alcohol dehydrates the body and causes the skin to lose elasticity.
- Poor diet – a diet high in processed foods and sugar can lead to weight gain, which will exacerbate the appearance of a double chin.
Can you remove Double Chin Naturally?
It is absolutely possible to remove the double chin naturally. There are several things you can do to help reduce the appearance of a double chin. Some of the common options you may want to try for double chin removal in Singapore include:
- Maintaining a healthy weight: If you are overweight or obese, losing weight can help reduce the amount of fatty tissue around your chin.
- Exercising: Doing regular exercise can help tone the muscles of your neck and jaw, making the fatty deposits below the chinless visible.
- Eating a healthy diet: Eating a balanced diet that is low in processed foods and sugar can help you maintain a healthy weight and reduce the appearance of a double chin.
- Drinking plenty of water: Dehydration causes the skin to lose its elasticity, leading to wrinkles and sagging. Drinking plenty of water will help keep your skin hydrated and looking younger.
- Using a topical cream: There are several topical creams on the market that claim to help reduce the appearance of a double chin. However, there is not much scientific evidence that can help support these claims.
- Smoking cessation: Smoking is bad for your health in many ways, including its effects on the appearance of the neck. Quitting smoking will help with circulation and reduce sagging in the skin, which can ultimately make double chins less noticeable.
Even though you can actually remove the double chin naturally, it isn’t a downhill task, neither is it something that will happen quickly. Ideally, you will have to stick to the activities, such as exercising for an extended period of months, to see a change. Some people might even have to do it for years for better and long-term results. More so, you must be determined and patient enough to see the entire transformation process through.
Here is where cosmetic surgical treatments also fit in. If you are worried about the time and effort of trying out natural methods, you can go for a doctor-approved procedure for double chin removal in Singapore.
In fact, the success of your treatment depends on the quality of the procedure and your own efforts. Quite unfortunately, there are a number of surgeons who offer substandard services or those that do more harm than good. This is why it is always advisable to select a professional cosmetic surgeon who will be able to work with you through the entire process and provide satisfaction-guaranteed results. In this regard, visit Ozheanzoey.com for great ideas about how best to remove a double chin.
Types of Cosmetic Treatment for Removing Double Chin
There are a few different types of cosmetic treatments for removing a double chin. Before beginning treatment, you will need an appointment with your dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon to discuss the treatment, risk factors, and if you are a good candidate for the procedure.
Here are some of the popular treatment options for double chin removal in Singapore:
- HIFU: High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) is a minimally invasive treatment that uses ultrasonic waves to heat and destroy tissues beneath the skin. This can help reduce the appearance of a double chin.
- Chin thread lifting: Chin thread lifting is a minimally invasive procedure that uses threads inserted into the skin to lift and tighten the muscles and tissues below the chin. This can reduce the appearance of a double chin.
- Kybella: Kybella is a prescription medication used to dissolve fat cells beneath the chin. This can help reduce the appearance of a double chin.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses a suction device to remove excess fat from the body. This can help reduce the appearance of a double chin.
- Neck lift: Neck lift surgery is a surgical procedure that tightens and lifts the skin and muscles of the neck. This can help reduce the appearance of a double chin.
- Radiofrequency: Radiofrequency treatments use energy to heat the tissues below the skin, causing them to tighten and shrink. This can help reduce the appearance of a double chin.
Which Cosmetic Treatment Is Right for Me?
Your dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon will help you choose the best treatment option for your individual case. The type of treatment you choose will depend on a number of factors, including:
- The severity of your double chin
- Your age
- Your overall health
- The results you want to achieve
- Your budget
- Any previous treatments you may have had
- The availability of qualified surgeons in your area
It is possible to remove a double chin naturally through diet and exercise, but some people may need to try different methods for a period of time before they see results. If you are not happy with the results you are seeing or want a more permanent solution, you can consider cosmetic treatments. There are a number of different procedures available, so it is important to consult with your dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon to find the best treatment for you.
For more information on the best option for double chin removal in Singapore—depending on your needs, be sure to contact us. Call us at: +65 6235 4534 for more information and guidance on the best options for you.
Ozhean Zoey Medical & Aesthetic Clinic – Double Chin Removal | Acne | Acne Scar Removal | Pico Laser Singapore
111 Somerset Rd, 04-10 TripleOne Somerset, Singapore 238164
+65 6235 4534