Tips To Keep Your Skin Fresh and Hydrated
Everybody knows how important it is to stay hydrated for maintaining your skin healthy, radiant, and good-looking. However, you may not understand that moisturizing your skin at least once a day isn’t always enough. This means using a moisturizer every day is not enough to maintain your skin good-looking. Your skin requires something more.
Why is hydrating your skin important?
When you are not hydrated, it may become flaky, tight, and dry. Your skin looks extremely lifeless when your skin becomes dehydrated. Hence, you need to keep your skin hydrated.
How to quickly get your skin hydrated?
The Neauvia ice needle, which is commonly known as the bling needle or goddess needle is extremely effective in making your skin hydrated. It works 10 times faster and better than the hydrating masks. Ice needles show some amazing results on your skin. It makes your skin healthy and hydrated from deep within. If you are looking for these injections then you could contact Retens.
How long does the effect of 冰冰針 last? Is this your question now? This depends on several factors. It depends on age, eating habits, and several other things. Contact a good medical and beauty center in your location to know how many treatments you would require to make your skin hydrated and healthy completely. Most people experience a great difference in their skin after their first session itself.
People with diabetes and cardiovascular diseases should stay away from Neauvia ™. Even breastfeeding and pregnant women must stay away from this treatment. However, if you want to try this treatment, do discuss it with your doctor.
Even after taking the treatment, you must take proper care of your skin to maintain it healthy and hydrated. Below are some tips for you which help you maintain your skin healthy and hydrated post the treatment.
- Gentle Cleanser: Ensure that you don’t use harsh cleansers on your skin, as they can make it dry. Check the ingredients list always to avoid buying a harsh cleanser.
- Right Moisturiser: Choose the moisturizers with Hyaluronic Acid always, as they are safe for skin. They are also known for quick skin hydration.
- Use Serum: If you feel that your skin needs more hydration, do use the serum. Choose the serum containing hyaluronic acid and you will feel satisfied looking at the results on your skin. A good serum can make your skin smooth and wrinkle-free.
- No Hot Shower: A hot shower feels amazing, especially when it is cold outdoors. Long, hot showers, on the other hand, might dehydrate your skin and leave you feeling parched. Instead, rinse with lukewarm water after showering and apply moisturizer while your skin is still damp. You’ll have soft, moisturized skin as a result.
- Drink more water: Drink more water daily to keep your skin hydrated. If you don’t drink water properly, your body becomes dehydrated, and as a result, your skin looks lifeless.
Do try the above tips at your home daily to have healthy and glowing skin!