What is the Purpose of Winstrol?
Winstrol is a steroid that is a modified form of the male hormone testosterone. It is most commonly used in bodybuilding due to its ability to rapidly add both strength and lean muscle tissue. It is popular because it is reasonably inexpensive when compared to other steroids, making it ideal for competitive bodybuilders on a budget.
Winstrol is an anabolic steroid that promotes the rapid buildup of strength and mass by drawing more nitrogen into the muscles. The effect begins quickly, usually after just a few workouts. It also increases red blood cell production and can raise hemoglobin levels to as much as 50 percent above normal, which is particularly beneficial for athletes who must compete in sports such as boxing where extra oxygen-carrying capacity is necessary to sustain stamina.
Because of these traits, Winstrol was popular with bodybuilders from the 1950s through the 1970s, and it remains popular today. It is commonly stacked with other steroids such as Deca Durabolin or Equipoise to enhance mass while maintaining a more quality look than many anabolic steroid treatments provide. Winstrol has also been shown to be extremely beneficial for female athletes, who frequently use it during their off-season in between competitions to add lean muscular tissue.
Bodybuilding uses of Winstrol
Winstrol has many uses in the bodybuilding world. Some of the most popular among these include:
- Cutting: Winstrol is perfect for bodybuilders who are wanting to get that extra detail in their cuts before a competition. It will help retain muscle, but decrease the amount of water present, thus giving you that hard and lean look that is desired by most competitors.
- Pre-contest: When the cutting phase starts, it’s all about getting into the best possible shape you can be in. Not only should you use Winstrol for cutting, but it is also one of the safest anabolic steroids to use during this phase because of its low androgenic properties while helping give you that extra strength needed while dieting down.
- Bulking: Those who like to add muscle mass often turn to Winstrol injection for sale. It is perfect for bulking phases because it increases nitrogen retention, protein synthesis, and muscle strength without converting to estrogen. This means you do not have to worry about any of the common issues that come along with other steroid hormones such as water retention or hair loss.
Clinical/Medical uses of Winstrol
Not only is Winstrol useful in bodybuilding, this drug also has clinical and medical uses such as:
- Treatment Of Disorders: Winstrol, like other anabolic steroids, can be used to combat muscle wasting diseases such as cancer and AIDS. This is accomplished because the drug increases protein synthesis in the muscles, thus giving them more strength to perform everyday tasks with greater ease. Many people also use it to aid in weight loss by increasing the body’s metabolic rate.
- Prevention Of Muscle Wasting: Winstrol may be used to prevent muscle wasting, which is often seen in patients with AIDS or advanced stages of cancer. It works by blocking glucocorticoid hormones that are released when stress is placed on the body. The excess glucocorticoids cause muscle wasting, so blocking them helps to prevent it.
- Treatment Of Osteoporosis: For years, Winstrol has been prescribed to women who are experiencing symptoms of mild osteoporosis after menopause because it increases the body’s production of collagen and bone mineral density. This means their bones become stronger and less susceptible to fractures.
- Prevention Of Anemia: Studies have shown that Winstrol is useful in treating and preventing anemia because it increases the red blood cell count due to stimulating erythropoiesis (red blood cell production).
- Hematological Effects: Because of its ability to increase red blood cells, Winstrol can decrease the effects of hemophilia and anemia caused by leukemia or cancer. It is also useful in treating sickle cell anemia because it increases the amount of hemoglobin available to transfer oxygen throughout the body.
Youtube videos to learn more about Winstrol
- Winstrol – Old School P.E.D. – Doctor’s Analysis of Side Effects & Properties:
- My First TEST and WINSTROL Cycle: Before & After Results: